Monday, July 13, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Andrew's preschool graduation was on May 21. It was so fun. They sang a bunch of songs, one for each holiday/season. They even wrote their very own song about President Obama. We should have gotten there sooner, because it was packed and we had to sit in the back. I need to get the video camera out and have him sing me the songs. They make me laugh when he sings them (plus I'd love to show it to his kids someday!).

Here's a picture of Andrew singing. I was just able to zoom in and avoid all the heads in front of me.


He has the sweetest smile. Tasha told me he was the prettiest baby ever (even compared to her boys...amazing).

This is him just being Andrew. I wanted him to show me his diploma and graduation gift. He wanted me to get the picture taken quick so he could go get some juice and cookies!

I can't believe he starts kindergarten at the end of next month. He is so excited and I still can't believe he's really old enough. My little baby boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment