Monday, June 8, 2009

Wienie Roast...

In May, we had a wienie roast with my brother and his family. I love hanging out with them.

Here's my nephew, Landon, getting ready to go down the slide in the backyard.

This is his little brother, Kaden. What a cutie!

Abbie was not excited to get stuck in the playpen with her cousin. She loves her freedom!


Cooking the last of the hot dogs and working on the smores.


Of course, I have to get some embarrassing ones on here of my family. Here's Tasha enjoying her smore...


and Aaron devouring a hot dog...


and Ashley make a complete mess with her smore. Aah, good times.

This is Jim and Tasha's dog, Peanut. She is the only dog that I like (no, I'm not a dog person at all. I've got a cat).

This is their cat, Patch. She thought she'd finish up the hotdogs the kids didn't finish eating.

I'm looking forward to the next get together!

1 comment: