Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little Abbie

My little Abbie makes me laugh. She is so full of life and curiosity. She doesn't want to miss a thing and is constantly getting into everything. She is turning into quite a little monkey. She loves climbing on the chairs, the back of the couch, the dining room table, and the top bunk. She use to struggle getting up on the top bunk, but not any more (thanks to her brothers encouraging her even though I have repeatedly told them I do not want her up there).

And she loves bugs. Yep, that's my little girl. We were sitting at the table one night, and she started squealing "Itzabug!" Sure enough, there was a spider on the ceiling. She gets so excited when she sees bugs. If it happens to be on the floor or outside, the poor little bug will be enthusiastically squished by her shoe. She even enjoys smacking pictures of bugs in books. Silly girl.

July 4th weekend, Aaron showed me this huge scab on Abbie's head. We have no idea where it came from. I would think her head would have bled from this gash. If she had done it at daycare, they would have told me. The scab is gone now, but we still have no idea what she did to her head.


This is what happens when I let Abbie play with markers. I don't know if she had more fun coloring on the paper or on herself, but I'm betting it was funner to color on herself....

No comments:

Post a Comment