Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cache Valley weather

Spring seems to elude Cache Valley each year. This year seems to be worse than normal. Mother Nature gives us a couple of nice days and then dumps snow on us. Then she gives us a couple more nice, spring days and then dumps more snow on us. This has been happening the last couple of weeks and is suppose to continue a little while longer. Austin's birthday was a wonderful spring day. We woke up Sunday morning to the wind howling and the snow blowing. Ugh. That didn't stop my brother from grilling Sunday night!

It's lots of fun having Jim and Tasha live next door, even though I don't see them very often in the winter (that hibernating thing again). I'm sure I'll look out my kitchen window and see Jim grilling more often now that spring is approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment