Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kids are CRAZY!!!

My life is crazy, but uneventful. So I thought I would share some pictures of my crazy kids.

We were eating dinner tonight, and Andrew killed a fly with his hand. He's either really fast or that was one slow fly!!

Austin proves that position is everything!!



Eww! Abbie doesn't quite know what to think of the thing on her high chair.



Look at that cute little crinkle-nosed baby!



Andrew has the curliest hair. This is what it looked like before we got it cut on Saturday.

Ashley seems to hide when I'm taking pictures. That didn't stop me from getting this funny picture of her and her cousin, Grace!

My mom flies out from Pennsylvania tomorrow. We're all excited about that (even if I didn't manage to get my house clean...because of that dang Twilight series!)

No comments:

Post a Comment