Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

To make up for doing absolutely nothing over the summer, I took my kids and sister (helper!) to the circus on Sunday. I remember how much fun I had going when I was a kid, so I wanted my kids to have that same experience. We had a blast!


Abbie had a hard time sitting still for 2 1/2 hours, but we passed her back and forth and kept her entertained. She bopped along to the music and loved the elephants!



Of course, the best part of going to circus is the sugar high! The kids enjoyed cotton candy (yes, even Abbie had a tiny bit). They loved the smores on a stick, as you can see. The boys had chocolate all over their faces when they were done.




We decided we're going to make this a family tradition and go every year (driving in Salt Lake wasn't as bad as I expected!).

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Fun! Those smores look good. We should get together and make some!

    ReplyDelete