Sunday, November 23, 2008

My baby is one


Abbie's birthday was on Wednesday. I can't believe my baby girl is one already. She weighs 20 lbs. 12 oz. and is 29.5 inches long. The poor, little girl got 7 shots on Friday. Ouch! She had her immunizations plus a flu shot (she starts at All About Kids on December 1, so it seemed like a good idea). She actually has done pretty well. She didn't like it when I took her 5 bandaids off though!

I had her birthday party on Saturday. She dug into her birthday cake before we could even finish singing Happy Birthday to her. It was hilarious!! I've never had a child dig into a birthday cake like that before. She needed no encouragement at all.

All of these cute pictures were taken by my neighbor. He did an incredible job, and I think he had fun taking them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment