Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Another Halloween has come and gone. Interestingly enough, I've decided that it really is fun to dress up for Halloween. My original plan had been for all of us to be jailbirds. Unfortunately, I couldn't find costumes for Ashley and Austin (I had tried ordering them from Oriental Trading Company, but they were out...just my luck). So, my little family consisted of 3 jailbirds, one race car driver (go, Tony Stewart!), and a goth tweener.

We really didn't do much trick-or-treating this year. We mostly went visiting people which was funner. Who needs all that candy anyway! We went to my sister-in-law's tunk-or-treat. It's always fun to hang out with the Heiners...

and the Whitehead pirates!

Once we made it back home from our journeys, my cute little nephews came over to show off their costumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment